29th June 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and requirements to apply for Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?

I want to study MBBS in AIIMS through education loan. I am looking for an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce. Can I know what are the requirements for applying an education loan in this bank? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

1st July 2019, 12:53 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to apply for Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study MBBS in AIIMS through education loan. I am looking for an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce. Can I know what are the requirements for applying an education loan in this bank? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!
Eligibility and requirements to apply for Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS:

1) Applicant must be Citizen of India.

2) Applicant must secure admission for higher education that is recognized by a statutory body in India or abroad, by appearing in a entrance exam or via a merit based selection process.
1st July 2019, 01:06 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to apply for Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS?

Eligibility and requirements to apply for Oriental bank of commerce Education loan to study MBBS in AIIMs :

>>You must be citizen of india.

>>And must have good academic record .

>>AIIMS college admission letter for MBBS course.

You need to produce certain documents required for Education loan.

Intrest rate upto 7.5 lakh is 11.55%

And above 7.5 lakh is 11.30%.

Rank card of th3 entrance exam for MBBS course and based on the score you will be sanctioned with loan amouNt.
1st July 2019, 12:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility and requirements to apply for Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan to study MBBS in AIIMS are as follows;

You should be an Indian national.

You should be a meritorious student.

You should have secured admission to MBBS in AIIMS through entrance test/ merit based selection process.

Your parent/guardian must be joint borrower.

You must have to submit the following documents along with your filled application;

Aadhaar
2 passport photographs
Proof of admission
Class 10th & 12th Mark sheets
Cost of study statement
Address Proof
Identity proof
Bank account statement of last 6 months.

More information is available on;
https://www.obcindia.co.in/content/education-loan
1st July 2019, 09:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to secure admission at AIIMS first for your MBBS degree and after confirmation of admission you can contact the nearest branch of any reputed bank to apply for education loan. Banks prefer students of top insitutes like AIIMS for education loan.

AIIMS has a very economical fee structure and banks shouldn't have any issues in providing the education loan because the amount will not be a big amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?