18th April 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and requirements to apply for Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?

I want to study PGDM in IIM through education loan. I am looking for an education loan in Punjab & Sind Bank. Can I know what are the requirements for applying an education loan in this bank? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

21st April 2019, 08:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to apply for Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?

First of all, you need to secure admission at IIM and then approach the nearest branch of the concerned bank. You will need a guarantor to apply for your education loan and must have an admission confirmation letter to apply for the education loan.

Just submit the form will all the required documents and the bank will do the rest for you. If you are found clean after the verification process, then the bank will not have any issue with providing education loan.
22nd April 2019, 01:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to apply for Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study PGDM in IIM through education loan. I am looking for an education loan in Punjab & Sind Bank. Can I know what are the requirements for applying an education loan in this bank? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

Those students who have obtained admission in regular full time Degree or Diploma courses of all the IIMs are eligible to apply for the Punjab & Sind Bank Excellence Education Loan Scheme.

There is no collateral security required for the education loan to study PGDM in IIM under PSB Excellence – Education Loan.

Students can get the loan amount as per the structure of the IIM plus personal monthly expenses maximum up to Rs 5,000 per month plus project expenses, books, etc.

The repayment period under PSB Excellence – Education Loan is a maximum up to 10 years exclusive of Moratorium Period

The PSB Excellence – Education Loan website link is given Click Here
23rd April 2019, 12:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Under Excellence - Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan, you can avail up to Rs. 20 lacs to study PGDM in IIM. In order to apply for Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM, you should fullfill the following eligibility criteria:

You should have an Indian national.

You should have secured admission in PGDM course in IIM.

Documents required:
---------------------------------
Completely filled application form.
Attested copies of Id proof and Residence proof.
Mark sheets of qualifying examination.
Recent passport size photograph of applicant, co-applicant, and guarantor.
Statement of cost of study.
Latest salary proof and Form 16 with the recent salary certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?