4th October 2021, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property from IDFC Bank for Diploma Physiotherapy aspirant?

Hi friends, I want to apply an education loan in IDFC Bank. I want to study Diploma in Physiotherapy course by taking an education loan. Can I know that if I want to take an education loan against my family property then I am eligible to do that? Kindly let me know immediately.

7th October 2021, 10:24 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property from IDFC Bank for Diploma Physiotherapy aspirant?

For getting loan
Candidate must be an Indian Citizen
He/she must have taken admission to some recognised institution.
Loan is granted on the basis of merit or entrance, whatever the process is.
It takes in to account the credibility of borrower and third party involved.
He/she must have taken admission for physiotherapy .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?