13th December 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Expenses covered under Bank of Baroda Education Loan Scheme for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course?

I want to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) and I am already preparing for various Engineering entrance exams. But the fees of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) is not bearable for my family. So, I have decided to take an Education Loan. I have heard that Bank of Baroda is having a good scheme of Education Loan. I would like to know about the expenses which is covered in this loan scheme.

17th December 2018, 09:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Bank of Baroda Education Loan Scheme for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course?

Expenses covered under Bank of Baroda Education Loan Scheme for BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course:

Fee payable to the college/institute university. Hostel fees and charges.
Examination/Library/Laboratory fee.

Purchase books/equipment/instruments or personal computers/ laptops if it is essential for completion of the course.

Caution deposit, Building fund or Refundable deposit subject to the condition that the amount is less than 10% of the total tuition fees for the entire course.

Any other expenses required to complete the course like study tours, project works, thesis etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?