5th April 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Expenses covered under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan scheme for ICWA course?

Respected Sir, I am trying to get all the information regarding the education loan scheme of Indian Overseas Bank. I want to do ICWA course with the help of an education loan. As I know that this bank provides an education loan for such course. But I don't know what are the expenses covered under this loan scheme of this bank. Please explain me!

2nd May 2018, 01:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan scheme for ICWA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am trying to get all the information regarding the education loan scheme of Indian Overseas Bank. I want to do ICWA course with the help of an education loan. As I know that this bank provides an education loan for such course. But I don't know what are the expenses covered under this loan scheme of this bank. Please explain me!

In general, the following expenses are covered under Indian Overseas Bank education loan scheme:

Tuition fees
Examination fees
Purchase of study material
Purchase of laptop
Purchase of computer (essential for the completion of the course)

Students have to contact the Indian Overseas Bank branch for more details regarding this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?