12th October 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Expenses covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme for BTech aspirant?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BTech course. For this course I will apply an education loan. I want to apply an education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce. So, I would like to know about the expenses which covers in this bank’s education loan scheme?

19th October 2018, 10:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme for BTech aspirant?

Normally, following expenses are covered under Oriental bank of commerce education loan scheme.

- Tuition fee, examination, security fee and other fee related to college studies.

- Expenses related to project work and instruments, like computer, laptop, books, study material, etc

- Hostel and mess charges

- Any other expenses related to course needed for completion of course.
20th October 2018, 05:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Expenses covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme for BTech aspirant?

Expenses covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme for BTech aspirant are given below.

Regular course fees (boarding/lodging), Reasonable Lodging & Boarding charges will be considered in case the if the student opts for outside accommodation.

Examination fee, Library, laboratory fee, Caution deposit, Building fund, Institution bills subject to the condition that the amount does not exceed 10% of the total tuition fees for the entire course.

Costs for the purchase of books, equipment, computers, uniforms etc.

Travel expenses incurred on overseas studies.

Insurance premium for student borrower, if applicable.

Expenses related to study tours, project work, thesis, etc.
21st October 2018, 05:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to study BTech course. For this course I will apply an education loan. I want to apply an education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce. So, I would like to know about the expenses which covers in this bank’s education loan scheme?

Expenses covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce education loan scheme are given below:

>> Fee payable to college / hostel
>> Examination fee / Laboratory fee / library fee
>> College bus fare
>> Insurance premium
>> Purchase of books / equipments / instruments
>> Purchase of Computer – essential for completion of the course
>> Any other expenses required to complete the course like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.
>> Caution deposit, building fund / refundable deposit supported by college bills/receipts

Students can find the details in the Oriental Bank of Commerce website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?