15th December 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Fee concession or loan for ST students to join 1st year intermediate?

For joing of inter 1st year how much fee we would like to pay, if any fee consesion or loan for ST students

Related Questions:
  1. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  3. Is there any fee concession for OBC category students?
  4. Fee structure of B.Tech 1st year in private college of UPTU? Limitation for fee concession?
  5. What is the procedure for refunding of fee in UPTU private engineering?
  6. How to take EEE group in my B.Tech after scoring 95.8% in intermediate?
  7. What is the fee concession in CDAC?
  8. Which are the summer courses that 1st year engineering students can join? What is the fee structure?
  9. Books to be read to prepare for BFTech entrance exam from NIFT?
  10. How to join Sastra Univeristy if I am a intermediate student
  11. Is there any concession for Physically Handicapped students in M.Pharmacy?
  12. How much marks do I need under PH quota to get a free medical seat?
  13. How to prepare for Civils Exam being a student pursuing 1st year of Intermediate?
  14. Problem Getting Fees from my SBI education loan Account
  15. Can I get fee concession in Sastra after scoring 1128 marks and 94%?
  16. An intermediate failed is eligible for Educational Loan?
  17. Whether both 1st and 2nd year intermediate marks considered for BITSAT eligibility?
  18. What is the Course Fee+Hostel fee per year for B.Tech? Is there any facility for getting study loan?
12th January 2014, 10:49 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee concession or loan for ST students to join 1st year intermediate?

Hello Friend

I think as per my knowledge you can apply for “ ANDHRA BANK “ or else for “ STATE BANK OF INDIA “ . But you may better to go for “ Andhra Bank “ .
You may also apply for the Vocational courses like wise . And the scheme that right now I am telling you is developed by I.B.A .
It is as an extension of the Revised Model Educational Loan Scheme for studies in India it self and in abroad .
Educational loans are covered under the scheme of Dr.Pattabhi VidyaJyothi scheme usually.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ::

You must be from India country and Indian Citizen .
I think you might have completed your 10th right !!! ..The 10th standard examination must be conducted by the State / Central Boards .
There is no specific restriction with regard to the age of the Student to be eligible for education Loan .
And However , if the student was a minor while the parent executed documents for the Loan , Of course the bank will obtain a letter of ratification from you up on attaining Majority .
So these above are the required eligibility requirements for getting Loan .

EXPENSES THAT BANK MAY CONSIDER ::

Some of the expenses considered for loan are like Examination / Library / Laboratory fee .
And Caution deposit , Purchase of books , equipments and instruments . The tuition or the course fixed by the government .

The bank also may consider like any other expense required to complete the course .The expenses will be limited to 125% of the fees prescribed by the Government for similar courses. And if such fees is not fixed by the Authorities appointed by the government.

Try to get the repayment term topic :

Usually for the courses of Duration up to 1 year is : 3 to 5 years with a moratorium period of 6 months from the completion of the course. And similarly for the courses of Duration above 1 year : is I think 5 to 7 years with a moratorium period of 12 months from the completion of the course . So I think this way you can avail the opportunity to get Loan from Andhra Bank ..
Good Luck
22nd January 2014, 02:51 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Fee concession or loan for ST students to join 1st year intermediate?

There is a lot of help for the under developed segment of the society from the Government of India. Recently, it has launched a scheme to provide full interest subsidy during the period of course and one year or six months after getting job. One can return the loans within the time frame. Students from the economically weaker sections can get educational loan as per the scheme of the Indian Banks’ Association. Certificate courses from recognized affiliated institutes and evening courses certified by government in India are eligible for the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?