28th October 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Fees required to study M.Pharmacy in India? Which bank is suitable for education loan without any security?

I have completed B.Pharmacy and now want to get education loan to study M.Pharmacy course. Please tell me how much fees required for it? Which bank is suitable to apply for education loan without any security?

Related Questions:
  1. Fees required to study B.Ed course? Which bank will grant education loan without any security? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  3. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme?
  4. What should I lend as Collateral Security to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  5. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  6. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  7. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course? -- [New]
  8. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Tech without security and guarantor?
  9. List of courses after B.Sc Chemistry for which banks grant education loan? Fees required for the course?
  10. Detailed information about Collateral Security in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have collateral security scheme?
  11. Collateral Security available under Education Loan scheme of CBI?
  12. Details of Collateral Security in State Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  13. Chances to get an education loan from Bank of India worth rupees 10 lakh without any security? Necessary documents and interest rate for it?
  14. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  15. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under IDBI Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  16. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under Corporation Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  17. Which bank can grant an education loan of 1 lakh without any security and collateral to study CA course? How much interest will it charge?
  18. Detailed information about Security deposits in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have security deposit?
2nd November 2017, 05:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fees required to study M.Pharmacy in India? Which bank is suitable for education loan without any security?

Fee will depend on the college in which you want to get admission. If you get admission in a private college, it can be very expensive. If you have qualified GPAT, then you will be eligible for stipend as well.

Security is a part of unsecured loans like education loan. If bank asks for collateral security, then you have to give it to get your loan passed. If loan amount is not according to your family income, they will ask for security.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?