18th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank? Documents and requirements for it?

I was applied for an education loan of 6 lakh in SBI but they reject it. I want to know how should I apply for it in Axis Bank? Documents and requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Axis Bank?
  2. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  3. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Axis Bank for Executive MBA course?
  4. Requirements to apply an Education Loan in Axis Bank?
  5. On what basis Axis Bank offers Education Loan for BTech program? What are the interest charges of Axis Bank Education Loan?
  6. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  7. Is it necessary to have an account in Axis Bank to apply for Education Loan?
  8. How to get an education loan from Axis Bank in Ujjain? Necessary required documents for it?
  9. How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? What will be necessary documents for it?
  10. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Axis Bank to study BTech?
  11. Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies?
  12. Benefits and drawbacks of applying for an Education Loan in Axis Bank?
  13. Best bank among ICICI, Axis and PNB for the education loan? Which bank is beneficial for education loan?
  14. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  15. Procedure to get education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? What are the requirements for it?
  16. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Benefits of applying an Education Loan in Axis Bank -- [New]
  18. Details of Axis Bank Education Loan Scheme for MTech aspirant?
22nd August 2017, 05:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an education loan in Axis Bank? Documents and requirements for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was applied for an education loan of 6 lakh in SBI but they reject it. I want to know how should I apply for it in Axis Bank? Documents and requirements for it?

The applicant should be an Indian citizen to avail the education loan in Axis Bank and secured admission from a recognized institution. Students can apply online for an education loan in Axis Bank. For an education loan of up to Rs 4 Lakhs margin money is not required. Parent of the applicant is the Co applicant of the education loan. Collateral Security is required wherever necessary. Education loan will be processed within 15 days in Axis Bank. Students can also contact any Axis Bank branch for more details. Documents required for an education loan in Axis Bank are: 2 passport photographs, Date of Birth proof, Identity proof, proof of address, Mark sheets, Passing Certificates, Admission proof, Proof of Income of parent, Bank statement of the previous six months, Collateral Documents, Relationship proof etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?