9th November 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Bank Education Loan for ICWAI course?

Hello friends, I am really confused. I want to apply for an education loan for ICWAI course. I want to apply for an education loan from any Bank. But I don't know that how can I apply? Can you please let me know?

14th November 2018, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Bank Education Loan for ICWAI course?

If you are registered for ICWAI course, then contact the nearest bank branch for education loan application. You need to apply on an application form, provided by the bank manager and submit it with all the relevant documents.

Just make sure you have got a guarantor or coapplicant for your education loan application. The person should have a regular flow of income.
15th November 2018, 05:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am really confused. I want to apply for an education loan for ICWAI course. I want to apply for an education loan from any Bank. But I don't know that how can I apply? Can you please let me know?

You can apply either online or offline for the bank education loan to study ICWAI course. There are various nationalized banks offering education loans to study ICWAI course like IDBI Bank. You can get a maximum of Rs 3 Lakhs for studying the ICWAI course. Your parents should be joint borrowers for the IDBI Education loan. The IDBI education loan moratorium period is the course period + 1 year. The IDBI Bank education loan covers the following expenses of the ICWAI course: initial registration fee, examination fee, library fee, Purchase of Computers / Laptop / tablet, essential to the completion of the course (not to exceed Rs 40,000), for books, conveyance, etc. The IDBI Bank website link is given Click Here
15th November 2018, 07:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To apply for an education loan for pursuing ICWAI course, you should have secured admission to ICWAI course in a Government recognised institute. You should have received an admission letter from the respective institute to apply for an education loan. You have to submit the documents like admission letter, income proof, address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?