10th January 2021, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the Uttar Pradesh Postmatric Other State Scholarship 2021?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in BPT and I came to know about the Uttar Pradesh Postmatric Other State Scholarship. How can I apply for this scholarship for this year? I don’t have any idea about this. Please help me in this regard.

13th January 2021, 10:56 AM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: How can I apply for the Uttar Pradesh Postmatric Other State Scholarship 2021?

Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps :-

Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Step 2: Select the scholarship to apply for.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and register.
Step 4: Once registered, the students can log in using their registered email id and password.
Step 5: Complete the application and submit.
13th January 2021, 05:04 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the Uttar Pradesh Postmatric Other State Scholarship 2021?

Procedure to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Postmatric Other State Scholarship 2021 is as follows.

• Visit official website -
www.scholarship.up.nic.in

• Register yourself as new applicant.

• Login using username and password.

• Fill application form and attach all required documents.

• Submit application and take printout of final submission.
13th January 2021, 10:09 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Postmatric Other State Scholarship 2021:-

Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps:-

Click on the 'Apply Now' button.

Select the scholarship to apply for.

Fill in all required details and register

Once registered, the students can log in using their registered email id and password

Complete the application and submit.

Important dates:-

Application start date - 01 August 2021

Application deadline - 10th January 2021.
13th January 2021, 11:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Postmatric Other State Scholarship 2021, kindly visit the official website:
http://www.scholarship.up.nic.in

°°° Then click on student and select registration from the dropdown menu and then click on the scheme you want to apply for now you have to enter the details in order to register yourself.

°°° Now login with the help of credentials that you have received after registration and start filling the application form.

°°° After filling the application form you have to upload all the necessary documents such as bank passbook of the student / current year fee receipt / domicile certificate / income certificate / marksheets of the qualifying examination / passport size photograph of the applicant / Aadhar Card / student id proof etc.

°°° Then, preview your application form and submit it.

°°° Helpline number: 18001805229
14th January 2021, 02:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Procedure to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Postmatric Other State Scholarship 2021---

Visit the official website.
http://www.upscholarship.gov.in

Click on the student section and select new registration and then select the scholarship for which you want to apply.

Fill all the mandatory details and submit to register.

You will receive a password and registration ID.

Login again using this registration id and password to fill the online application form.

You will be directed to a page containing important instructions regarding application form then we have to read all the instructions carefully and after filling you have to upload the required documents.

Once you click on submit after filling the application form you have to upload your photograph and other supporting documents and then you have to submit your application form finally.

After final submission of the scholarship application for you have to take the printout of the application form and submit along with other supporting documents to their respective educational institutions.
14th January 2021, 02:32 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Postmatric Other State Scholarship 2021:-

Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps:-

1 - Visit the official website:-
scholarship.up.nic.in

2 - Click on the 'Apply Now' button.

3 - Select the scholarship to apply for

4 - Fill in all required details and register.

5 - Once registered, the students can log in using their register email id and password.

6 - Complete the application and submit.

You can refer to the official website for more information:-
scholarship.up.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?