23rd November 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Uttarakhand Pre Matric Disability State Sector Scholarship 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 8th standard and I came to know about Uttarakhand Pre Matric Disability State Sector Scholarship. How can I apply for this scholarship for this year? I don’t have any idea about this. Please help me in this regard.

27th November 2019, 02:01 PM
@gree

Default Re: How can I apply for Uttarakhand Pre Matric Disability State Sector Scholarship 2019?

Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps:

Step 1: visit the home page of the National scholarship portal and click on 'New Registration'.

Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'continue'.

Step 3: select the state of domicile, scholarship category , scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.

Step 4: provide the bank details (Bank name,IFSC code, Account number).

Step 5: select Aadhaar or Bank Account number as Identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.

Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.

Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.

Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated,use that for future references.

Note:- All the applicant's are advised to fill the form correctly,no changes can be made once submitted.
The applicant's are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
28th November 2019, 03:23 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Uttarakhand Pre Matric Disability State Sector Scholarship 2019?

The procedure to apply for the Uttarakhand Pre Matric Disability State Sector Scholarship is online.

You have to visit the websiye https://scholarships.gov.in/. After that click on"Scholarship" at the top of the page. Once done, go to State Scheme columns and click on it, you have to select Uttarkhand to view all the scholarships available in the state. You would need to click on"Uttarakhand Pre Matric Disability State Sector Scholarship 2019" to apply for the scholarship. A new page will open, on which you will need to fill your personal and educational details .

Fill the form and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?