17th January 2021, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I check the status of NSP National ST Scholarship for Higher Education 2021?

Dear friends, I have already applied for the NSP National ST Scholarship for Higher Education of 2021. So, I just want to know that if I apply for this scholarship then how can I check my application status? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

20th January 2021, 12:31 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: How can I check the status of NSP National ST Scholarship for Higher Education 2021?

Student can check the status of Online Application by submitting his/her Permanent id and Date Of Birth and open the link “Check your Status”.
21st January 2021, 02:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I check the status of NSP National ST Scholarship for Higher Education 2021?

--- You can check the status of NSP National ST Scholarship for Higher Education 2021---

To check the status of NSP National ST Scholarship for Higher Education 2021, you can click on the website that is given below.
http://www.scholarship.gov.in

The selection will be on the following bases such as the information provided in the application form will be verified by the respective Institution and all applicants will be processed keeping in mind the number of slots for different sub categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?