28th December 2020, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

How can I check the status of Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna Maharashtra 2021?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for the Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna Maharashtra of 2021. If I apply for this scholarship then please tell me how I can check the status for this scholarship? Please let me know about the process for checking the status.

30th December 2020, 02:14 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: How can I check the status of Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna Maharashtra 2021?

You can check the status of Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna Maharashtra 2021 is given below :

Once you complete application procedure you can login on the portal using username and password.

Now click on application status and check application status.
30th December 2020, 05:38 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I check the status of Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna Maharashtra 2021?

You can check the status of Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna Maharashtra 2021 by visiting the official website.

Official Website:-
www.mahadbtmahait.gov.in

The selected candidates will receive up to 100% tuition fees and exam fees.
30th December 2020, 06:10 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Scholarship Name :- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna Maharashtra 2021

Shortlisted will be informed through original means of communication as per as govt. rules and regulations.

The last date of application is 31 January 2021.

Check Here -->>https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/
30th December 2020, 07:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- To check the status of Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna Maharashtra 2021---

You can check the status of Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna Maharashtra 2021 by visiting the official website that is given below-
https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/

--- The applicant must be a domicile of Maharashtra or belong to the border of Maharashtra state and Karnataka state.

--- The candidate must be pursuing a professional or non professional course approved by DHE at a government or government-aided university/college.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
30th December 2020, 09:11 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can check the status of Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna Maharashtra 2021 by visiting the official website:-
www.mahadbtmahait.gov.in

Important Date:-

Starting date to apply - 1 August, 2020

Closing date to apply - 31st 2021.

The selection will be done on the basis of merit of the student.
30th December 2020, 09:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can check the status of Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna Maharashtra 2021 by visiting the official website:-
www.mahadbtmahait.gov.in

Important Date:-

Starting date to apply - 03 December, 2020

Closing date to apply - 31st January 2021.

The selection will be done on the basis of merit of the student.
30th December 2020, 10:14 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° You can check the status of Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna Maharashtra 2021, by visiting the official website that is provided below:

°°° An applicant must be a domicile of Maharashtra or belong to the border of Maharashtra state and Karnataka state and pursuing a professional or non professional course approved by DHE at a government or government-aided university/college.

°°° The applicant must have annual family income of less than rupees 8 lakh.

°°° The applicant must have taken admission under the general category.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
30th December 2020, 10:28 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Procedure to check the status of Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna Maharashtra 2021 can be seen below.

• Visit official website-
https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/SchemeData/

• Login on the portal.

• Click on application status.

• Check application status.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?