9th March 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?

Hello,
I want to study my MBBS in Russia.
I want to apply for Education Loan
for studying there.
Please tell me which bank can provide me
education loan with low interest rates?
And also tell me when I have to repay my loan?

Related Questions:
12th March 2015, 11:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring to study MBBS in Russia which is one of the best places to pursue studies in the medical field. There are many banks which offer education loan; the list of banks is attached below for your kind reference. Among all the Indian banks, State Bank of India charges less interest rate compared to other banks. The interest rate in SBI is 1% lesser than other banks. Apart from this, other banks have same rate of interest which is decided by Reserve Bank of India. However, if you continuously pay the interest during the study course, you will get a rebate of 1% in the interest rate after completion of your course while repayment. If the coborrower is senior citizen, then also you will get certain subsidy but this depends a lot on the concerned bank's policies.

You need to start repaying the loan after six months of course completion for which you had taken loan or on getting job whichever is earlier. You need to contact the respective branch of the bank and follow the instructions of the branch manager to formulate the repayment process.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 65 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?