6th November 2019, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I get full scholarship to pursue BE in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hi Sir, I am preparing myself to study BE course in Aligarh Muslim University. I belong to an OBC category and I want to know what I can do to get full scholarship for studying BE course in this university?

3rd August 2022, 05:09 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get full scholarship to pursue BE in Aligarh Muslim University?

The scholarship is provided by the University to students whose family income is comparatively less.

They conduct an exam for admission purpose , reservation benefits are given to students as they get good branches at a lower rank.

Scholarship is available for backward class students with not so good financial condition. The University itself provides some financial aid for some of the programs.
Thus eligible candidates can search for the scholarship through their official website and apply for the same , they must keep in mind that they are equally eligible and meet its eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?