27th October 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I study B.Arch having less than 50% marks in 12th? Will bank pay loan to ST category student?

Sir ! I secure only 43% mark in my 12th exam , I am Schedule Tribe , but I want to study B.Arch . All colleges offer with 50% mark to study B.Arch , Help me how can I study B.Arch ? Will bank pay me the loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get loan to study from KIIT? Bank will pay all the installments including every cost?
  2. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  3. How much is the fee for PG Diploma course? How much out of it bank will pay as loan?
  4. Why do Poor always fail to Get a Study Loan or Entry In some Colleges?
  5. Study loan for Farmer's son for CPT?
  6. Can a student get Bank loan if not scholarship?
  7. B.E. or Job, what should I choose having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72%? Should I take Bank loan to study B.E.?
  8. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eduction loan to study M.Pharmacy for Open Category? Can management seat be bought through this loan?
  10. Bank will pay the every installment of my semester expenses?
  11. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
  12. Is there any loan available to study in UK?
  13. Course duration and correct present fees structure details of ICWAI? Which bank can finance and how much? Can I get another bank loan if pursuing B.Com through loan only?
  14. Am I eligible to get education loan having 50% in intermediate? Which bank will provide me loan?
  15. Is there any scholarship available for me if I am already having Bank loan?
  16. How much would be the cost for further studies after 12th? How much bank can pay?
  17. Which are the good colleges for Marine Engineering course? How much loan does the bank provide?
  18. Any bank will help me getting a loan for Medical studies?
28th May 2016, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study B.Arch having less than 50% marks in 12th? Will bank pay loan to ST category student?

If you don't fulfill the percentage criteria then you will not be eligible for admission in B.Arch course. For ST category minimum marks is 45% marks after relaxation if 5% marks.

Education loan is available to any category candidate. You just need to secure admission in a recognized college through entrance exam to become eligible for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?