6th September 2020, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

How to check the status of CARIDD Kolkata Senior Research Fellowship 2020?

Hello Sir, I have already applied for the CARIDD Kolkata Senior Research Fellowship 2020. I would like to know about how I can check the status of this fellowship? I don’t know how to check the status. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

9th September 2020, 07:05 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: How to check the status of CARIDD Kolkata Senior Research Fellowship 2020?

Walk-In-Interview is being conducted for the following post on contractual basis. The Interview will be held on 08th September, 2020 (Tuesday) at 10.00 am in the office of the Director Room.

After Interview, selected candidates informed by personally by email.
9th September 2020, 11:41 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check the status of CARIDD Kolkata Senior Research Fellowship 2020?

You can't check application status of CARIDD Kolkata Senior Research Fellowship 2020 by your own.

After walk-in-interview you have to wait for some time than you will get an email of your application status.

For any inquiry you can contact at-
Central Ayurveda Research Institute for Drug Development
CCRAS,
Ministry of AYUSH,
Government of India 4- CN Block,
Sector -V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata - 700091
Email: [email protected] & [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?