20th November 2019, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How to check the status of Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Intermediate SC, ST and General Category Scholarship 2020?

Hello Sir, I have already applied in Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Intermediate SC, ST and General Category Scholarship 2020. I would like to know about how I can check the status of this scholarship? I don’t know how to check the status. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

30th November 2019, 06:12 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check the status of Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Intermediate SC, ST and General Category Scholarship 2020?

The candidates who have applied for Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Intermediate SC, ST and General Category Scholarship 2020 can check the status of their application through the website http://scholarship.up.nic.in. You would need to click"Status" on the website. Once you do that, a new page will open. You would need to enter your Registration number and Date of birth on the space provided.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?