12th November 2022, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

How to check the status of WeTech Goldman Sachs Global Scholarship and Mentorship Program?

Hello Sir, I have already applied in WeTech Goldman Sachs Global Scholarship and Mentorship Program. I would like to know about that how I can check the status of this scholarship. I don’t know how to check the status. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

29th November 2022, 08:58 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to check the status of WeTech Goldman Sachs Global Scholarship and Mentorship Program?

The Women Enhancing Technology (WeTech®) Goldman Sachs Global Scholarship and Mentorship Program offers education assistance to undergrads candidates. Although the scholarship holder list is published on their website https://www.iie.org/Programs/WeTech/STEM-Scholarships-for-Women/Goldman-Sachs-Scholarship/FAQ

.However, you can also send your query WeTech team at [email protected] t know the status.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?