3rd November 2017, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in PhD Statics at Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi? How much stipend they give during PhD?

Sir, I want to do PhD in Statics from Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi so, please tell me how to get admission? How much stipend they give during PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in PhD in Statics at Indian Statistical Institutes? How much stipend I can get during PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Statics at Chennai Mathematical Institute? Specialization available for PhD?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  5. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Centre for Federal Studies) in Jamia Hamdard, Delhi? -- [New]
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?
  8. How much stipend I will get to study PhD program in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Central University of Kerala?
  10. Stipend to study PhD in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  12. How much stipend will be offered to me in JNU for PhD(Physics) course?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?
  14. Is there any way to do PhD in Agricultural statistics at Indian Statistical Institute?
  15. How much stipend I will get to study Integrated PhD in Physics in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute, Hyderabad?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How much stipend I will get to study PhD in Mathematics in IISER, Pune?
8th November 2017, 04:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in PhD Statics at Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi? How much stipend they give during PhD?

You need to have a masters degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university or institute. You need to apply when there is a Ph.D notification by the concerned institute on a prescribed format.

You can stipend or fellowship during Ph.D according to UGC norms. Hence, make sure that you crack the interview stage to get admission at a top institute like ISI, Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?