7th September 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How to get education loan of 6 lakh from ICICI Bank to study degree course? What will be the interest rate and requirements for it?

Sir, I am from Hyderabad and want to get admission in degree course at The Oxford College of Engineering, Bangalore. I want to know can I get education loan of 6 lakh from ICICI Bank? What will be the interest rate and requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Best bank among HDFC, ICICI and IDFC to apply for an education loan of 2 lakh? Interest rate charged for it?
  2. Best bank in between Dena Bank and Federal Bank to apply for education loan? What is the interest rate and requirements for it?
  3. Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?
  4. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  5. How to approach Dena Bank for an education loan of 5 lakh? Interest rate, tenure & pre-payment charges?
  6. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?
  7. How to get an education loan of 10 lakh from Axis Bank? Processing fees applicable and maximum interest rate?
  8. Chances to get an education loan from Bank of India worth rupees 10 lakh without any security? Necessary documents and interest rate for it?
  9. Compare the interest rate, maximum tenure and repayment period of an education loan of 7 lakh from ICICI to SBI?
  10. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  11. Which bank grant education loan on subsidized interest rate for girls in Jamshedpur? Requirements for it?
  12. Chances to get margin in interest rate of an education loan if applied for 15 lakh at Bank of India?
  13. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get education loan of 20 lakh from Axis Bank? Maximum tenure and interest rate? -- [New]
  15. Rate of Interest charged by ICICI Bank for study PGDM course?
  16. Interest rate, repayment period and minimum tenure for an education loan of 10 lakh from Punjab National Bank?
  17. Interest rate of Central Bank for education loan of amount 5 lakh? Can I set EMI myself?
  18. Which bank will give an education loan at low interest rate to study Pilot course?
15th September 2017, 08:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get education loan of 6 lakh from ICICI Bank to study degree course? What will be the interest rate and requirements for it?

You need to first confirm admission and then approach any ICICI branch near you. They will give you an application form and you need to fill it and submit it with all the relevant documents.

Guarantor will be required and in case banks are not satisfied, they may even ask for collateral security. Therefore, make sure you fulfill all the requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?