9th September 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get an education loan to do MSc(Agricultural Science) in Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management?

Sir/Mam, I want to apply for an education loan to study MSc(Agricultural Science) in Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management. Kindly help me to know how can I get an education loan for this course? Waiting for your response!

16th September 2019, 08:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an education loan to do MSc(Agricultural Science) in Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management?

First of all, you need to secure admission at the said college and then approach the nearest branch of any reputed bank to apply for education loan. Just make sure you have got a guarantor when you are applying for the education loan.

You need to apply for it on an application form provided by the bank and submit it with all the required documents to the concerned branch. Bank will conduct the verification process and if everything is fine then surely you will get the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?