8th December 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship after 12th with 90% in CBSE board?

Can I get any scholarship on my class 12 marks as I got 90% marks in class 12th? Please advise me for my future. Would you please help me in this regard?

9th December 2015, 11:52 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get scholarship after 12th with 90% in CBSE board?

Yes, you can avail scholarship being secured 90% marks in class 12 examination.

To avail central sector scheme of scholarship which is offered by MHRD for all eligible and meritorious candidates who wish to pursue higher education.

To avail this scholarship the candidate must have scored above 80% marks in class 12 examination and the candidates parental income should not exceed Rs. 4.5 lacs per annum.

To apply for this scholarship go to http://www.cbse.nic.in/Scholarship/W...0and%20AF.html
9th December 2015, 01:34 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

CSSS stands for Central Sector Scheme Scholarship Scheme under the Ministry of HRD for higher studies to those candidates who performed well in 10+2 board examination.

The scholarship amount is Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000 per year for non- technical and technical courses. But if you ave not filled the application form then you are not eligible to apply in next year.

So, there are not scholarship for candidates on the basis of aggregate in board examination. The details for CSSS is available at http://www.scholarships.gov.in.
9th December 2015, 06:46 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will definitely get CBSE scholarship after scoring 90% marks in 12th class.

First of all you have to go on official website of CBSE. There tap on the scholarship tag. Then you have to click on apply online option given on that page. There you will see many application form for various scholarships in PDF format. Now click on your desired form option and get it in PDF file format.

For any other query just contact at below :

Contact details :
CBSE Call Centre 1800-118-002 (Toll Free)
Programmer (Scholarship) 011-22526745
11th February 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

For Ics 12th student how many marks required for scolership?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?