24th December 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get UGC approval letter for education loan?

I want ugc approval letter to apply for a education loan as I have took admission in a college which bank douts upon it's status. Help me to get.

29th December 2013, 08:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get UGC approval letter for education loan?

It is quite sad to know that you are facing problem in getting your education loan sanctioned on account of your bank's doubt regarding the status of the institute in which you are going to seek admission. However, there is no need to worry as long as this website and we are here to solve your query and direct you towards the right path where your problem will get solved.

Since the bank is doubting the status of the college regarding UGC approval, you need to get the prospectus of the college and submit it to the bank. If your institute is UGC approved, then it will be mentioned in the prospectus of your college. Still if the bank doubts, then you need to approach the institution where you are going to seek admission.

Submit an application to your institute requesting them to issue a letter confirming the approval of UGC which you can submit to the bank for education loan. Your institution will definitely help you and give the requisite document.
27th January 2014, 01:50 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get UGC approval letter for education loan?

Of course, you are eligible to get educational loan. You have to apply for the loan. You need to visit the nearest bank branch where you and family members hold accounts. Your merit score will decide the sanctioning part as bank officials check the borrower’s credibility. Since the officials have doubts about college’s UGC approval, all you need is to show them the college prospectus. After that submit an application in your college and request them to issue a letter confirming the approval of UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?