17th March 2015, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get in scholarship if qualified in NTSE Stage-I?

Hello everyone,
I have qualified in NTSE Stage-I.
Can you tell me that how much amount I get in the scholarship?
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you!

18th March 2015, 08:43 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get in scholarship if qualified in NTSE Stage-I?

* NCERT conducts National talent search examination (NTSE) every year to identify talented students to provide scholarships.

* For the award of scholarship there will be two stage process:

1. Stage 1 : Selection will be done by states/ UT's through a written examination.

2. Stage 2: Students who are qualified in the Stage-1 are eligible to apply for stage-2 examination which is held at national level.

* The candidates who have qualified the STAGE - 2 are eligible for scholarships.

* candidates who have qualified only in the stage -1 are not eligible to avail the scholarship.

* The amount of scholarship is awarded as :

1. For class XI-XII the scholarship amount is Rs.1250/- per month.

2. For graduates and post-graduates the scholarship amount is Rs.2000/- per month.
21st March 2015, 07:24 PM
ravitejasingari
Junior Member+

Default Re: How much amount I will get in scholarship if qualified in NTSE Stage-I?

NTSE scholarsship exam is a national level examination cum scholaraship program which recognises and nurture talented students across India and also offers cash awards to successful candidates.

the NTSE selection procedure selects only the scholars only on the basis of the scores achieved in the final National level test.NCERT selects only those candidates who have successfully achieved the required score in the final stage of the examination and provide scholarships depending on the merit.

At level-I,selection is done at State or UT level through a written examination.After qualifying Level-I student appears for Level-II,which is conducted by NCERT nationally.Every student who scores the required number of marks at Level-II is eligible for the scholarship program.

Each year almost 4000 students are selected from Level-I of the examinaton,whio then appear in the LeveL-II examination,which is conducted nationally.

so ALL THE BEST for your Level-II examination and hope you achieve scholarship
17th February 2019, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I am selected in NTSE stage 1 .So if I will be not qualified in NTSE stage 2 then I will get any award or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?