26th May 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered in Chief Minister's Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities, Telangana?

Hi friends, I want to know that what amount I will get if I apply in Chief Minister's Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities, Telangana? I want to know about the scholarship amount for me. Kindly tell me about the scholarship amount being offered to me. Waiting for your reply!

27th May 2019, 05:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered in Chief Minister's Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities, Telangana?

If you are selected for Chief Minister's Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities, Telangana, you will receive the scholarship amount of INR 20 Lakhs towards fees and living expenses by way of a grant. The scholarship amount will be payable in two equal amounts as given below;

1st Installment: An amount of INR 10.00 lakhs will be payable upon production of the landing permit / I-94 Card (Immigration Card).

2nd Installment: An amount of INR 10.00 lakhs will be payable upon production of the 1st Semester results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?