9th May 2019, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered in College Board India Scholars Program?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for College Board India Scholars Program. I would like to know that how much amount I will get if I apply in this scholarship? Please let me know about the scholarship amount immediately.

13th May 2019, 02:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered in College Board India Scholars Program?

If you qualify the College Board India Scholars Program, you will get a grant in the form of a 100% tuition fee waiver for the duration of the expected time to complete the degree. As per the official information, the grant up to INR 1.6 lacs will be covered by the College Board Foundation and the rest will be covered by the Indian India Alliance Members.
13th May 2019, 09:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered in College Board India Scholars Program?

You can get fee concession for appearing in SAT and if you are selected for scholarship then you will get full tuition fee waiver on any degree course.

You must be a top performer in the SAT for becoming eligible for full tuition fee waiver after admission confirmation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?