1st August 2019, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered under Prabha Dutt Fellowship?

Hi friends, I want to know what amount I will get if I apply in Prabha Dutt Fellowship? I want to know about the scholarship amount for me. Kindly tell me about the fellowship amount being offered to me. Waiting for your reply!

4th August 2019, 06:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount is offered under Prabha Dutt Fellowship?

Details of amount offered under Prabha Dutt Fellowship is mentioned below:-

—> Selected fellows will receive a scholarship worth Rs. 1 Lakh which will be disbursed in two instalments as mentioned below:-

1. First instalment will be given at the time of commencement of the fellowship.
2. Second instalment will be given at the time of submission of the complete project.
4th August 2019, 11:45 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How much amount is offered under Prabha Dutt Fellowship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to know what amount I will get if I apply in Prabha Dutt Fellowship? I want to know about the scholarship amount for me. Kindly tell me about the fellowship amount being offered to me. Waiting for your reply!
Those who are selected for Prabha Dutt Fellowship can get a scholarship worth Rs.1 Lakh which will be disbursed in two installments in the following way below;

1) The first installment scholarship amount will be provided at the time of commencement of the fellowship.
2) The second installment scholarship amount will be provided at the time of submission of the complete project.

Contact Details
Sanskriti Foundation
C-11, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi-110 016 Phone: +91 11 2696 3226
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?