24th June 2021, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

How much amount is offered under Taiwan ICDF International Higher Education Scholarship Program?

Hello everyone, I am going to apply in Taiwan ICDF International Higher Education Scholarship Program. I just want to know that what amount I will get in this scholarship program? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

26th June 2021, 08:38 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How much amount is offered under Taiwan ICDF International Higher Education Scholarship Program?

1- An allowance of TWD 12,000 per month to each scholar pursuing an undergraduate degree as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses.

2- An allowance of TWD 15,000 per month to each scholar pursuing a masters program as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses.

3- An allowance of TWD 17,000 per month to each scholar pursuing a PhD program as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses.
27th June 2021, 08:03 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How much amount is offered under Taiwan ICDF International Higher Education Scholarship Program?

You will get somewhere around 2,000 dollars per scholarship. There are total four scholarships provided by Taiwan ICDF. You should have completed graduation with in first division to be eligible for this scholarship.
27th June 2021, 08:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

17,000 total amount is offered under Taiwan ICDF International Higher Education Scholarship Program. Economy class return tickets for the most direct flights to and from Taiwan. Residence in student dormitories (Mandatory)
Full tuition fees waiver. Credit fees, which may vary with the number of credits registered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?