4th November 2019, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

How much amount will be disbursed under Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojna?

Hello everyone, I am going to apply in Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojna. I just want to know what amount I will get in this scholarship program? Can you please let me know about the amount which will disburse under this scholarship?

5th November 2019, 05:12 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount will be disbursed under Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojna?

The scholarship amount under Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojna is offered to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Vimukt Jati, DNTs, Taprivas and Backward Classes whose annual family income is less than 4,00,000.

The scholarship amount that would be disbursed under Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sanshodhit Yojna is given below:-

:-Class 11 or equivalent Rs.8,000 per year
:-B.A, B.Sc, B.Com I year Rs.8,000 per year
:-B.Tech or equivalent Rs.9,000 per year
:-Medical and allied courses Rs.10,000 per year
:- Post Graduation Rs.9,000 (Arts, Commerce and science)
:-Post Graduation Technical Rs.11,000

You can visit the website http://scbcharyana.com/web/index.php/home for application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?