7th June 2019, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

How much interest charges during moratorium period of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan for BDes course?

I am trying to apply for an education loan in Indian Overseas Bank for my BDes course. I want to know that for applying an education loan what interest charges during the moratorium period? Kindly tell me immediately. Waiting for your response!

10th June 2019, 02:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much interest charges during moratorium period of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan for BDes course?

During the moratorium period only simple interest is charged on the loan amount under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan Scheme. You can get a concession of 1% on the interest rate when the payments for the interest charged during the repayment holiday/moratorium period.
10th June 2019, 04:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much interest charges during moratorium period of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan for BDes course?

The rate of under Indian Overseas Bank education loan for pursuing BDes course is 11.65% per annum. During moratorium period, 1% rebate on rate of interest of education loan is allowed.

You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan.
11th June 2019, 10:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Interest Rate charged by Indian Overseas Bank on Education Loan

- Upto 4 lacs: 10.55%

- Between 4 lacs and 7.50 lacs: 10.55%

- Above 7.50 lacs: 11.55%

- Vocational courses: 11.55%

The rates can change according to the RBI monetary policy which is revised from time to time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?