13th February 2021, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

How much is offered under the Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship Program for Girls?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for the Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship Program for Girls as I came to know that this scholarship is for the 11th candidates. I don’t know how much amount I will get through this scholarship? Can you tell me about this?

15th February 2021, 01:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is offered under the Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship Program for Girls?

Shortlisted candidates will be eligible to receive a sum amount of Rs 5,000 to complete their education.

Selection procedure:-

The selection of Scholars for 'Shiksha ki Udaan' Scholarship program will be made on the basis of their academic Merit and financial background. It involves a multistage process as detailed below.

1- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background.

2 - Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates for final selection.
15th February 2021, 01:17 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: How much is offered under the Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship Program for Girls?

INR 5,000 Scholarship amount is offered under the Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship Program for Girls.
15th February 2021, 02:23 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Shortlisted candidates will be eligible to receive a sum amount of Rs 5,000 to complete their education.

Documents:-
Aadhar Card
Current year fee receipt / Bonafide letter / ID card
Income proof
Bank documents
Class 10th marksheet.
15th February 2021, 03:00 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

The amount offered under the Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship Program for Girls is as follows.

Selected applicant will get Rs. 5000 once as Scholarship amount.

For any inquiry you can contact at-
+91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 212)
(Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?