2nd November 2020, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

How much is offered under the Uttar Pradesh Post-Matric General, SC & ST Other State Scholarship 2020?

Hello everyone, I am planning to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Post-Matric General, SC & ST Other State Scholarship 2020. I would like to know how much I will get if I apply for this scholarship? I don’t know what stipend is offered. Please tell me about this.

8th November 2020, 04:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is offered under the Uttar Pradesh Post-Matric General, SC & ST Other State Scholarship 2020?

The amount of scholarship may very based on the students current academic qualification and financial need.

Official Website:-
https://scholarship.up.gov.in/
8th November 2020, 04:27 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is offered under the Uttar Pradesh Post-Matric General, SC & ST Other State Scholarship 2020?

°°° The students selected for post matric up scholarships receive assistance to complete their course.
This scholarship generally covers admission and tuition fee, non refundable fees, maintenance allowance and various other requirements.

°°° The family income should not exceed rupees 200000 annually.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
http://www.scholarship.up.nic.in
10th November 2020, 07:28 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Selected applicant will receive variable amount under the Uttar Pradesh Post-Matric General, SC & ST Other State Scholarship 2020.

Amount will depend upon your performance in selection procedure.

For any inquiry you can contact at -
Phone No: 0522-2209270
11th November 2020, 01:49 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Scholarship Name:-Uttar Pradesh Post-Matric General, SC & ST Other State Scholarship 2020

Eligibility:-Students of Class 11 and above

Awards:-Variable awards are available.

The last date of application is 15 December 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?