29th January 2019, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

How much scholarship amount is offered in TIFR Visiting Students Research Programme?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for TIFR Visiting Students Research Programme. I would like to know that how much amount I will get if I apply in this scholarship? Please let me know about the scholarship amount immediately.

9th February 2019, 12:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much scholarship amount is offered in TIFR Visiting Students Research Programme?

Details of Scholarship amount offered in TIFR Visiting Students Research Programme are mentioned below:-

—> Selected candidates for TIFR-VSRP willl be paid a stipend of Rs. 7000/- per month.

—> Selected candidates will be provided with hostel accomodation on the NCRA-TIFR campus during the programme. They will also be paid 1.33 times the second-class return railway fare between the place of their residence or education and Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?