18th July 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How much scholarship amount we can get after scoring 97.5 percent in intermediate? Procedure to apply for the scholarship?

How many scholarships can we get after scoring 97.5 percent in intermediate? Procedure to apply for the scholarship? Can you please guide me with the complete details which we need to follow for the same? Hoping that I will get a quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Prime Minister scholarship for girls for scoring 95 percent above in intermediate?
  2. Procedure to get merit scholarship after scoring 964 marks in intermediate? What are the available opportunities to apply for scholarship?
  3. Procedure to apply for scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percent marks? -- [New]
  4. Steps followed to get scholarship after securing 97.5 percentage in intermediate?
  5. Eligibility for Merit Scholarship with 975 marks in Intermediate?
  6. How can I get scholarship after scoring 82 percent in 12th CBSE board?
  7. Procedure to get PhD scholarship? What is the amount we get from scholarship?
  8. How can I get merit scholarship after scoring 977 marks in intermediate?
  9. Am I eligible to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after scoring 82 percent in 12th board?
  10. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after 976 marks in intermediate? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  11. Scholarship details for BC students who have scored 95.9 percentage marks in intermediate?
  12. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if secured 95% in WBCHSE Intermediate? What amount of scholarship I will get?
  14. Eligibility for scholarship after scoring 97.1% in intermediate?
  15. When will I receive the scholarship amount after scoring 86.2% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for scholarship after scoring 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  17. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 86 percentage marks in class 12th CBSE board?
  18. Can I apply for Central Sector Scheme Scholarship this year if completed Intermediate last year?
12th December 2017, 04:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much scholarship amount we can get after scoring 97.5 percent in intermediate? Procedure to apply for the scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many scholarships can we get after scoring 97.5 percent in intermediate? Procedure to apply for the scholarship? Can you please guide me with the complete details which we need to follow for the same? Hoping that I will get a quick response.

Scholarship amount differs from one scholarship to another and it also varies from one course to another. There are various government and private organizations offering scholarships to students. The rate of scholarship is Rs 10,000 per year for the first two years and Rs 20,000 per year for the fourth and fifth year in Central Sector Scholarship for College and University Students. Students have to contact their college or apply directly for scholarships. They have to apply with the necessary documents for the scholarships. Students can apply for state scholarships through the state scholarship portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?