6th July 2023, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

I have got 9.2 in 10th and i am in below poverty line so i can get scholarship?

I have got 9.2 in 10th and i am in below poverty line so i can get scholarship?

17th July 2023, 02:54 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: I have got 9.2 in 10th and i am in below poverty line so i can get scholarship?

Yes, you can get a scholarship if you have scored 9.2 in 10th and are from a below poverty line (BPL) family. There are many scholarships available for students from BPL families, and the eligibility criteria vary depending on the scholarship.

Here are some scholarships that you may be eligible for:
  • National Scholarships: The Government of India offers a number of scholarships for students from BPL families. These scholarships are available for students who are studying in government schools or government-aided schools.
  • State Scholarships:
    State governments also offer a number of scholarships for students from BPL families. These scholarships are available for students who are studying in government schools or government-aided schools.
  • Private Scholarships:
    There are also a number of private scholarships available for students from BPL families. These scholarships are offered by companies, organizations, and individuals.
To find out more about scholarships that you may be eligible for, you can contact your school, your local government, or a scholarship search website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?