9th June 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Deals Shutter Scholarship

Hi everyone, I am interested to apply in Deals Shutter Scholarship. But I don’t know about the important dates of this scholarship. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the important dates of this scholarship? Kindly tell me immediately.

13th June 2019, 06:21 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Deals Shutter Scholarship

The last date to receive the entries is June 30th, 2019 and the winners of the Deals Shutter Scholarship will be announced on 15th August 2019.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Deals Shutter Scholarship is that you must have enrolled in a reputed or recognized university to pursue graduate level course.

This is a open competition anybody who is pursuing graduation or had taken admission in any of the college or University can participate.

The candidates would need to write an essay in 1000 words in any of the below mentioned topic:-

:-How to know you are on the right path?
:-Describe a technology you cannot live without?
:-How to make your future habits easy?
:-Elaborate, creativity is a process not an event.
:-Write something about Stop Thinking and Start doing, the power of practicing
:-A different way of thinking about productivity.
:-How to reinvent yourself?
:-A different way of thinking about productivity.

You would need to send your entries in a prescribed format to [email protected] .

You can visit the website https://www.dealsshutter.com/scholarship for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?