3rd May 2020, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of IIT Kharagpur Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Research Associateship 2020

Hello everyone, I have heard that IIT Kharagpur has published the notification for the Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Research Associateship. I am thinking of applying for this associateship. I would like to know about the important dates so that I can apply on time. Kindly tell me immediately.

8th May 2020, 08:39 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Important dates of IIT Kharagpur Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Research Associateship 2020

Important dates of IIT Kharagpur Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Research Associateship 2020.

Commencement of Online application: April 01, 2020
Website closure for submission of online application: April 30, 2020
Last date for receipt of hard copy of completed application: April 30, 2020
Applicants are required to apply online at www.iitkgp.ac.in

The admission of a candidate to the Ph.D. program is recommended by the Departmental Academic Committee (Post-Graduate and Research), abbreviated as DAC (PG&R), of the Department/Centre concerned on the basis of
Overall Academic Performance
Written/Computer Test
Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?