6th August 2019, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Merit Scholarship to Children of School Teachers 2019?

Hi everyone, I am interested to apply for Merit Scholarship to Children of School Teachers. But I don’t know about the important dates of this scholarship. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the important dates of this scholarship? Kindly tell me immediately.

11th August 2019, 01:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Merit Scholarship to Children of School Teachers 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to apply for Merit Scholarship to Children of School Teachers. But I don’t know about the important dates of this scholarship. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the important dates of this scholarship? Kindly tell me immediately.

Important dates of Merit scholarship to the Children of School Teachers 2019 are given below:

Start date to apply for the scholarship – 1st August, 2019

Last date to apply for the scholarship – 30th September, 2019

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the Merit scholarship to the Children of School Teachers. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
13th August 2019, 10:18 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Important dates of Merit Scholarship to Children of School Teachers 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Interested and eligible candidates required to apply for Merit Scholarship to Children of School Teachers 2019 on or before 30/09/2019.

Important dates:

- Start date to apply for the scholarship – 01/08/2019
- Last date to apply for the scholarship – 30/09/2019

Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?