22nd May 2019, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of Nuclear Research and Engineering Scholarships, Russia

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that what are the important dates for applying the scholarship which is Nuclear Research and Engineering Scholarships, Russia? Please help me to know about the important dates immediately. Waiting for your response!

26th May 2019, 11:27 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Nuclear Research and Engineering Scholarships, Russia

Important dates of Nuclear Research and Engineering Scholarships, Russia;

Last date to apply for Nuclear Research and Engineering Scholarships, Russia was 15 February 2019.

To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, the candidate must be pursuing graduation or post graduation course in nuclear energy-related fields in Russia. The applicant should be a Indian national in order to be eligible.
26th May 2019, 01:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Nuclear Research and Engineering Scholarships, Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that what are the important dates for applying the scholarship which is Nuclear Research and Engineering Scholarships, Russia? Please help me to know about the important dates immediately. Waiting for your response!

The Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation, Russia offers the Nuclear Research and Engineering Scholarship program.

Important dates of Nuclear Research and Engineering Scholarships, Russia are given below:

Last date to apply – 15th February 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?