5th August 2019, 05:31 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper information. Actually I am going to apply for Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2019. But I don’t know about the important dates of this scholarship this year. Please let me know about the important dates asap.

10th August 2019, 01:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2019?

Important dates of Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles 2019 are mentioned here;

Submission of online application on the website of National Scholarship Portal (NSP) on or before 15th December of every year.

Scrutiny/verification & confirmation of application by College/Institute/University - 16 -31 December of every year.

Scrutiny/verification & confirmation of application by CAPFs & AR - 01 to 15th January of every year.

Processing for sanctioning of scholarship by R&W Dte., MHA from PMO - 27 January to 5th February every year.

Disbursement of scholarship amount - 16 to 28th February every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?