12th August 2018, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Savitribai Phule Scholarship Award for B.C. Girl Students 2018

Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know about the important dates of Savitribai Phule Scholarship Award for B.C. Girl Students for this year? I want to apply in this scholarship program so I need to know about the important dates asap. Thank you!

27th August 2018, 12:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Savitribai Phule Scholarship Award for B.C. Girl Students 2018

Important dates of Savitribai Phule Scholarship Award for B.C. Girl Students 2018 is given below.

Last date to apply for Savitribai Phule Scholarship Award for B.C. Girl Students is 31 December 2018. To be eligible for this scholarship, applicant must be a girl of B.C. category and studying in class 8th to 10th. This scholarship is given to the age group 13 to 16 years. Applicant can apply through their respective schools only. The School Headmaster will prepare the list of all eligible candidates and will send it to the related District Social Welfare Officer, Zillah Parishad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?