15th August 2019, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Scholarships for Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare this year. Can you please let me know about the important dates of applying this scholarship this year? Please let me know about the important dates as soon as possible. Thank you!

19th August 2019, 12:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Scholarships for Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare 2019?

There is no deadline to apply for Telangana Pre-Matric Scholarships For SC/ST/BC/Disabled Welfare. This scholarships are always open.
To apply for this scholarship, students must have passed 10th class with a minimum of 75% attendance at the end of each quarter.

Students belonging to SC/ST category must have annual family income less than INR 2 lacs
Students belonging to BC/EBC/Disabled Welfare category must have annual family income less than INR one lakh to be eligible for this scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?