13th February 2019, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of Telangana Post Matric Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper information. Actually I am going to apply for Telangana Post Matric Scholarship. But I don’t know about the important dates of this Telangana Post Matric Scholarship of this year. Please let me know about the important dates asap.

11th March 2019, 08:07 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Telangana Post Matric Scholarship?

Important dates of Telangana Post Matric Scholarship Scheme are mentioned below:-

—> Last Date to Apply:- 28th February 2019

To be eligible to apply for Telangana Post Matric Scholarship Scheme, you should have secured at least 75% aggregate marks in 10th standard and your family annual income should be less than 1 lakh INR (it is 2 lakh INR in case of SC/ ST category candidates).
12th March 2019, 09:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Telangana Post Matric Scholarship?

Important dates of Telangana Post Matric Scholarship:

Application deadline to apply for Telangana Post Matric Scholarship was 28 February 2019. To be eligible for Telangana Post Matric Scholarship, students must belong to SC/ST category and their annual family income should be less than INR 2 lakhs. For BC EBC/Disabled welfare candidates, their annual family income should be less than INR 1 lakhs. Students must have passed their 10th class with a minimum of 75% attendance at the end of each quarter to be eligible for this scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?