23rd June 2018, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Vidyadhan Scholarship Program?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to apply in Vidyadhan Scholarship Program. So, I would like to know about the important dates of this scholarship. Can you please let me know about the important dates of this scholarship? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

27th June 2018, 12:35 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Vidyadhan Scholarship Program?

Important dates of Vidyadhan Scholarship Program are as follows:-
Application Last Date: 30th June 2018
Screening Test: 10th July 2018
Interview: 10th July to 30th August 2018
27th June 2018, 07:36 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Important dates of Vidyadhan Scholarship Program?

Vidhyadhan Scholarship Program 2018 Important Dates :

Online registrations for this program are open upto 30th June 2018

10th July to 30th August 2018 - Interview process and other tests will be conducted and exact date and location of the test will be intimated to each of the shortlisted candidates.

Candidates are required to keep visiting at the official website of Vidhyadhan Scholarship portal for more updates regarding this program and dates of the test and process as well.

Only those candidates can apply for this program whose family income is less than 2 Lakhs and who have completed their 10th class examination in the year 2018 from Andhrapradesh. They should have scored minimum 90% marks or 9 CGPA in the class 10th examination and minimum 75% marks for candidates with disabilities.

Scanned copies of the required documents will have to be uploaded to the online portal while application which are 10th class marksheet, Income Certificate, and Photograph of the candidate as per latest.

Only a few days left to apply so you should visit at the official website and register yourself for this program and make your place for final selection of scholarship for you for class 11th and 12th which is 6000/- per year as per notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?