23rd October 2018, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Information about Nainital Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech-IIT aspirant

Hello everyone, I want to get the details of the Education Loan scheme of the education loan facilitate by Nainital Bank because I want to study BTech in IIT. I went to bank for this purpose but couldn’t understand about these things. Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible.

28th October 2018, 04:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Nainital Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech-IIT aspirant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to get the details of the Education Loan scheme of the education loan facilitate by Nainital Bank because I want to study BTech in IIT. I went to bank for this purpose but couldn’t understand about these things. Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible.

Nainital Bank offers education loans for the Indian students for studies in India and abroad. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India. Those students who got admission in IIT for BTech course are also eligible to apply for the education loan in Nainital Bank. Students should have secured admission to the BTech course through entrance examination or merit based selection process to avail education loan in Nainital Bank. Nainital Bank education loan covers the following expenses: Fee payable to college / hostel, Examination / Library / Laboratory fee, Purchase of Books / equipments / instruments / uniforms, Purchase of Computer – essential for completion of the course, Caution deposit / Building fund / Refundable deposit supported by college receipts/bills and any other expenses required to complete the course like Study Tours, Project, etc. Nainital Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?