30th December 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Insurance covered under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?

Can anyone of you kindly provide me the details of the insurance covered in the education loan scheme offered in Andhra Bank? I am going to apply an education loan in this bank so I want to know about the insurance.

2nd January 2019, 04:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Insurance covered under Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly provide me the details of the insurance covered in the education loan scheme offered in Andhra Bank? I am going to apply an education loan in this bank so I want to know about the insurance.

Andhra Bank may, with the consent of the student, arrange for life insurance / liability insurance policy for the students availing education loan. However, it is not mandatory. Therefore, if the student wants insurance can inform the Andhra Bank branch about it, at the time application process. Students can contact the Andhra Bank branch for more details or can check it in the Andhra Bank education loan website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?