23rd April 2017, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Interest rate of Central Bank for education loan of amount 5 lakh? Can I set EMI myself?

Hello sir, I am from Ernakulam and want to study Electrical engineering course. So, I need education loan from Central Bank. Please tell me rate of interest of amount 5 lakh from Central Bank? Can I set EMI myself?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  2. Details about interest rate including applicable EMI amount and amortization of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur for an education loan of 10 lakh?
  3. Should I invest the excess money into market after repaying EMI of Education Loan?
  4. Allahabad Bank did not waived off interest amount as per government announcement? What is the EMI of Initial Amount of 350000, with 11.75% interest rate?
  5. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  6. Differences among EMI of Fixed Interest Rate and Reducing Balance against Bank Education Loan?
  7. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  8. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What will be the EMI, Tenure and interest rate of an education loan of 6 lakh? Is there any facility of repayment before completion of course?
  10. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?
  11. What will be the interest rate for the left amount of an education loan if paid half of amount with pre payment charge?
  12. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  13. Which bank is providing an education loan in minimum interest rate and less EMI to study in USA?
  14. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  15. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  16. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  17. How much monthly EMI will be paid against Education Loan amount of Rs. 8.75 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank? How many months of EMI is available in this Bank?
  18. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
24th April 2017, 10:03 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Interest rate of Central Bank for education loan of amount 5 lakh? Can I set EMI myself?

Up to Rs. 4 lac there will not be any interest levied above Rs.4 lac the interest rate of 5% will be levied and you can repay the loan amount within the period of 10 years. No, you cannot set the EMI by yourself there is calculation for EMI. According to that you need to pay the monthly installments after completion of your course or after 6 months of getting the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?