4th January 2022, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates against an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda to study Diploma Engineering course?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma Engineering course. I want to apply for an education loan for this course. I have an account in Bank of Baroda. So, I want to know that what interest rates charges are there for this Diploma Engineering course if I apply an education loan from Bank of Baroda?

8th January 2022, 10:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda to study Diploma Engineering course?

The maximum loan amount that will be provided depends on the type of loan that has been availed.
All interest rates are inclusive of strategic premium.

Interest rates
Scheme rates
Baroda vidya 9.85%
Baroda Gyan 9.00%
Baroda education 7.85%
Loan
Baroda Scholar 9.15%
9th January 2022, 10:33 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Interest rates against an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda to study Diploma Engineering course?

Interest rates against an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda to study Diploma Engineering course?

7.85% to 9.85% per annum are the Interest rates against an Education Loan in the Bank of Baroda to study Diploma Engineering course.
You can get a loan for up to 4 lakhs and above.

Processing Fee:
1% of the loan amount up to Rs.10,000.
11th January 2022, 07:51 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Scheme Interest Rates
Baroda Gyan - 9.00%
Baroda Education Loan to Students of Premier Institutions - 7.85% - 8.85%
Baroda Scholar - 8.50% - 9.15%

The candidate should have given documents to get an educational loan in India:-

Graduation, Secondary School Certificate, or High School Certificate or mark sheets.
KYC documents that include ID, address, and age proof.
Signature Proof.
Income Proof of parents or guardian.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?